Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frank Gore

AKB

1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

Can't be any worse than San Francisco where other than the few years with Harbaugh, the Niners were always irrelevant. 

He specifically said when looking for teams he accepted the Colts offer because it was a chance to win a championship. Same with Johnson. 

42 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Can't be any worse than San Francisco where other than the few years with Harbaugh, the Niners were always irrelevant. 

Agreed.  He's too good to go out like this.  I really feel like no matter what happens this season he will retire at the end of it.  He could go somewhere else, but you're banking on them being good.  Who knows in this crazy league?  The team that lost the Superbowl last season is currently 1-5.  Where would he go that would want him and has a legit shot?  I can't think of anybody.  Too bad he wasn't available back in 2012.

57 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Agreed.  He's too good to go out like this.  I really feel like no matter what happens this season he will retire at the end of it.  He could go somewhere else, but you're banking on them being good.  Who knows in this crazy league?  The team that lost the Superbowl last season is currently 1-5.  Where would he go that would want him and has a legit shot?  I can't think of anybody.  Too bad he wasn't available back in 2012.

NE is probably his best shot and they actually have a rich history of using old RBs pretty well.