Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NYGs (+7) @ Green Bay (10-9-16)

oldunclemark

Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya on NBC - 8:30 EST

low 50s, upper 40s....at sold out Lambeau Field......over-under 48.5

2 crusty old folks having a debate on a Sunday night on national TV.?   Not THOSE 2.......THESE 2...

Good old Eli Manning (101 of 152, 1,186 yards only 4 Tds and 4 INTs

..has the very emotional Odell Beckham Jr. (22 catches, 303 yards and amazingly...no TDs) ready with salsa man Victor Cruz (16 catches . 245 yards) and rookie Sterling Shepard (20 catches, 263 yards)

How can you have 1,186 yards passing and just 4 TDs??  They may get 4 more tonight because RB Shane Vereen is out for the year and RB Rashad Jennings may not play (thumb)

The NYGs have only four QB sacks........and no (read: ZERO) interceptions this season....is that possible?

Green Bay's 'Mr. Relax'  Aaron Rodgers (55 of 94, 7 TDs just one INT in 3 games) has Jordy Nelson (17 catches, 206 yards, 4 TDs) and Randall Cobb (12 catches, 132 yards)  

Big boy Eddie Lacy (43 rushes, 214 yards) will rumble and stumble

Packers have 10 QB sacks..and have allows a 3e-game TOTAL of 128 yards rushing (that may say more about the teams they've played than it does about them)

Green Bay CB Sam Shields may return after 2 games off..

Packers (2-1) coming off an early bye will be ready to fly.....and the NYGs (2-2) cant afford to fall further behind in the suddenly tough NFC East

Everything here screams high scoring......something like 34-27....

........It wont rain..GB has had 2 weeks to work on the Giants.....and rest the O-line

I like the Packers a little here and the 'over' a lot

Packers by 40...no I haven't been hacked. This is the biggest Aaron Rodgers critic of them all talking. The Giants have a rat in the lockerroom, the WR kind, the nastiest of them all. Team's first games after smelling those out are usually horrific. If the Packers still manage to blow it...ugh.

On 10/9/2016 at 11:19 AM, BloodyChamp said:

Packers by 40...no I haven't been hacked. This is the biggest Aaron Rodgers critic of them all talking. The Giants have a rat in the lockerroom, the WR kind, the nastiest of them all. Team's first games after smelling those out are usually horrific. If the Packers still manage to blow it...ugh.

At least the Packers won. But, I never would have picked them to blow out the Giants since over the years they have had some big upset losses to the Giants too. Mostly those are in the playoffs though........