Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have no idea why he complains?? The guy is playing with all-stars all around him. What does he want, all the best players in the league. Atlanta giving Korver to them makes me hate that city even more, bunch of chokers.

wow.you;re right......I just realized that not only did Atlanta throw away the Super Bowl...they may have given Cleveland the player they need to win the NBA again

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have no idea why he complains?? The guy is playing with all-stars all around him. What does he want, all the best players in the league. Atlanta giving Korver to them makes me hate that city even more, bunch of chokers.

LeBron will never be MJ. The fact he even said his next challenge was chasing the ghost of Jordan just made me so mad. I hate that guy with every fiber in my body

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

ESPN would rather show a crap show like Knicks vs Nets than show the Pacers vs anyone. I get all the game locally anyway. The game Friday will be tough = at Wizards. I think we will win that one. We ran into a Kyle Korver buzzsaw tonight basically and the Cavs are the best team in the East with LeBron.

I thought the Cavs were stumbling...but they have so much offense now that Korver's on line..

...and that no guard lineup they used......we had no answer

ESPN would rather show a crap show like Knicks vs Nets than show the Pacers vs anyone. I get all the game locally anyway. The game Friday will be tough = at Wizards. I think we will win that one. We ran into a Kyle Korver buzzsaw tonight basically and the Cavs are the best team in the East with LeBron.

I get the games locally too. Knicks vs Nets? It's Clippers-Knicks tonight and that's awful. And I just found out that Dwayne Wade isn't playing for the Bulls tonight so that game might be bad as well

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I get the games locally too. Knicks vs Nets? It's Clippers-Knicks tonight and that's awful. And I just found out that Dwayne Wade isn't playing for the Bulls tonight so that game might be bad as well

I was just using Knicks vs Nets as an example, they would show a game like that even if it was Pacers vs Cavs lmao 

Just now, RockThatBlue said:

Its a mix of both, but you can't leave good three shooters wide open. They are already good, no need to help them.

When they go 'no guard'  we have to stick a 6-foot-6 guy with one of  our little guards

PG cant leave LBJ......somebody has to check Love inside and out.

..and Korver runs off picks and steps free

My concern is that we didn't 'leave' them open..

..they presented us with a lineup we couldnt handle

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I was just using Knicks vs Nets as an example, they would show a game like that even if it was Pacers vs Cavs lmao 

I don't know how you look at the schedule....see Cavs at Indy....or San Antonio at Phily.

..and you choose the Clippers and NYC as your game?

ESPN loves them some Knicks

Yeah that and Reggie would have to come out of retirement as well. I would trade for Melo but leave PG, Teague, and Turner out of that.

No I'm kidding...

...Melo wouldn't fit with us.....we need a perimiter shooter and a wing defender

Melo is the former some of the time and the latter..none of the time

40 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

ESPN would rather show a crap show like Knicks vs Nets than show the Pacers vs anyone. I get all the games locally anyway. The game Friday will be tough = at Wizards. I think we will win that one. We ran into a Kyle Korver buzzsaw tonight basically and the Cavs are the best team in the East with LeBron.

Well to be fair the last time the Pacers were on TV they got blown out by one of the worst teams in the league.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am going to sound like LeBron but we need to add another player to be a contender.

I don't think that it will be possible before the trade deadline this year. I think it will only be possible next year if we find someone in free agency after signing Teague or we hit on another 1st round draft pick.

We won't get a guy like Cousins or Lopez without giving up more than we should.

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

I don't think that it will be possible before the trade deadline this year. I think it will only be possible next year if we find someone in free agency after signing Teague or we hit on another 1st round draft pick.

We won't get a guy like Cousins or Lopez without giving up more than we should.

I want Cousins but it wont happen IMO