Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Vs Kc

bayone

Hey QuizBoy, I'm DVRing TNF right now since I hate commercials & love to fast forward them. When I do watch the game, I will give you my feedback on Brock OZ for your club. 

If you win the division this yr. over us, I'll be okay with that just as long as Tennessee or Jacksonville doesn't get the prize. I don't mind losing to a worthy adversary like Houston just not a pretender franchise. 

13 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Hey QuizBoy, I'm DVRing TNF right now since I hate commercials & love to fast forward them. When I do watch the game, I will give you my feedback on Brock OZ for your club. 

If you win the division this yr. over us, I'll be okay with that just as long as Tennessee or Jacksonville doesn't get the prize. I don't mind losing to a worthy adversary like Houston just not a pretender franchise. 

Why are you kissing some Houston's fans a z z on a Colts message board?  "If you win the division this yr over us, I'll be okay with that..."  WTH are you talking about?

1 hour ago, MacDee1975 said:

Why are you kissing some Houston's fans a z z on a Colts message board?  "If you win the division this yr over us, I'll be okay with that..."  WTH are you talking about?

For starters, JJ Watt & I attended UW-Madison at pretty much the same time frame. 

Also, with all due respect, I don't have to justify a darn thing to you MD75. Is that clear? 

It is entirely possible to have the Colts as my favorite NFL team, be aware of our glaring problems, & still respect other football squads is it not? Reality & blind allegiance don't always coincide sir.