Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Does Thornton take over Mewhorts spot until hes back?

RockThatBlue

3 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I don't know why but I have a feeling both Mewhort and Reitz will be back for week one.  Crazy feeling I guess.  If not I think Harrison will be the LG because I don't think Thornton makes the team.  Clark, ouch, would be the RT. He is not ready so I expect a lot of Allen on the right side to help him.  

I think they are going to have to go shopping a little bit when the final cuts are made to add a quality veteran backup or two unless they are pretty sure Hugh Thonton and Haeg are going to be ready by Detroit.  I'm not even sure what their stance is on Hugh Thornton to be honest.  I think we'll see a move or two made before Detroit.

40 minutes ago, krunk said:

I think they are going to have to go shopping a little bit when the final cuts are made to add a quality veteran backup or two unless they are pretty sure Hugh Thonton and Haeg are going to be ready by Detroit.  I'm not even sure what their stance is on Hugh Thornton to be honest.  I think we'll see a move or two made before Detroit.

I agree with you.  I can see a few moves as well.  Thornton is a dilemma.  I don't see how he makes it considering his circumstances. Maybe Kitt O'Brien instead.  I think it's going to be an interesting weekend with a few surprises.