Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All I can say as a COLTS fan is the AFC south is getting stronger signing pretty solid free agents.....picking higher in the draft, except Texans, as we look like garbage last year kept most of the same players so far and are short a pick or 2 in the draft.  I was excited last year not so much this year, Jags and Titans will be MUCH tougher opponents.  Grigs better pick up some solid playmakers and hit on EVERY pick in the draft or we will be lucky to get to 8-8.

I don't think we're going for it this year. Grigson is more focused on long term success rather than short term. Obviously he thinks the team is more than 2 or 3 holes away from a championship and wants to pick up tradable compensatory picks next year and have plenty of cap room.

8 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I don't think we're going for it this year. Grigson is more focused on long term success rather than short term. Obviously he thinks the team is more than 2 or 3 holes away from a championship and wants to pick up tradable compensatory picks next year and have plenty of cap room.

Totally agree with you! I think the FO recognizes that this team lacks talent in too many places and have shifted focus to a longer term plan. 

Really, You're afraid of Osweiller, Bortles, and Mariotta and a few overpriced FA's?  Not me. We will be a stronger team than last years team without all the overpriced FA's.  And we will have better coaches ,a healthy Luck and a stronger OL when all is done. I really like this sensible approach.  We will be fine.