Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why Isnt Caldwell Fired Yet (Merge of similar topics)

riftastic28

yes caldwell the guy who got out coached in the superbowl the who went 2-14 why dont need a statue on the sideline we need a coach i dont want a guy that picks daisy on the sideline i want a bill cowher type puts some fire under are guys...ax caldwell already irsay every1 tweet irsay ax caldwell

yes caldwell the guy who got out coached in the superbowl the who went 2-14 why dont need a statue on the sideline we need a coach i dont want a guy that picks daisy on the sideline i want a bill cowher type puts some fire under are guys...ax caldwell already irsay every1 tweet irsay ax caldwell

comment removed.......don't want to get in trouble round here.

You should try to search before posting. Thats all I'll say to that literary masterpiece of a thread you made, as well as all the others you made.

hey buddy i dont know how long u been watching the colts but i have been watching them for some time now, they were the joke of the nfl ...and every1 knows it manning change the game and change are team as the joke of the nfl most dominate team... period...done..

Hey Buddy! All Ruk is saying is that there are numerous threads regarding this. Just put the effort into researching before starting another pointless thread. As far as your question goes, I'm confident we are waiting to get the new GM's input on the situation.

Have a nice day