Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck out a week could be a good thing long term.

Lawrence Owen

A few analysts have brought up this, and I tend to think they could be on to something.

It ALL depends if we win though.

With Luck out, and MH in, Indy is nearly FORCED to utilize the run game, TE's, and short passes more.

The same things everyone has been saying ever since the Bills game and the o-line was exposed once again this year.

If Indy does revert to the above mentioned game plan, and wins with MH, then perhaps it will open up Pep and Lucks eyes to the realization that you don't have try win EVERY play.

It all depends on the outcome of this game though.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Like I said blatantly throwing to a covered receiver is *ic, you continue to mention the likes of Marvin, Reggie etc. what did all those guys have in common? You can’t Double cover them all, Hence one being open. Which you throw to them, why? Because they’re open. These are all NFL players , yes some are better than others but they are Professionals at the end of the day and have made a NFL roster. You’re paid to catch a ball regardless if the game is on the line or not each catch should feel routine no different than the next. 
    • Yep, people forget Peyton threw to the likes of Bryan Fletcher in a critical AFCCG and even a defensive lineman Dan Klecko, lol     Brady made a career around seasonal WRs in David Patten, Deion Branch etc. Drew Brees spread it around too. Mahomes has been doing that too since he lost Tyreek Hill.
    • Just curious, other than height, weight, speed, and ball velocity; do we know how AR measured in other athletic drills?  3 cone, shuttle, bench press, etc.  He moves like a guy who might not score very high on those others.  JMO.   Not that I would expect a QB to do those others drills.  Its just that this idea of his athleticism we have maybe comes from our imagination and hope rather than anything substantial.  Its like because he scores a 98th percentile on HWS, and throwing distance, we expect a 98th percentile for explosion and body control to come with it.
    • I wonder what happened with Will Fries for his improvement, would sure love to hear it. Is it more NFL strength training along with knowledge of the same schemes? What do you think?
    • No to Smith being gone. Yes to Kelly being gone. Smith, when healthy, is one of the Top 10 RTs in the league, I still believe that.
  • Members

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 1,246

• chad72

chad72 18,759

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,678

• DougDew

DougDew 9,270

• Solid84

Solid84 7,668

• teganslaw