Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

CHEATERS LOOK UP! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

HORSEPOWER

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Colts officially get back to work starting tomorrow!    What are we all looking forward to seeing, hearing and reading about Colts fans?
    • I understand your point.    Just know that I'll always defend education like a white faced hornet. There are a lot of people in schools from top to bottom who are doing the good work of preparing kids for the crapfest we call life. Memorizing facts and figures gets all the attention, but the real quality of education is hardening people for the real world: building resiliency.    Becky Homecky... I'm only 35 so I'm on the youngish side (sure don't feel like it though). I've never heard that term before this thread. I've had plenty of classmates who have gone on to be stay at home parents. To be honest a lot of my peers view them with envy instead of disgust. I've had some students talk about doing the same, haven't witnessed any harassment personally with their choice.    I guess it must be happening somewhere, but it ain't here. 
    • Yes, those classes have been around forever.  When I grew up, the girls who attended those classes were labeled Becky-Homecky's, so I hope that the culture has changed to support those girls to the same level girls are supported when taking classes like Physics.  I hope they get equal praise when they both get A's in home/family or physics.   But not to discuss all of that.    Butker is supporting another side, and the conflict is being caused by those who want to always control the narrative and are now using the common tactic of twisting his words to then continue to control the narrative.....and labeling him some sort of extremist.  A lot of folks are seeing it for what it is.
    • Uh, a resounding yes they support those who choose to have families. Not sure where you live or where you're from, but in Indiana the general motto is "mind your own business and let others do what makes them happy". I encourage my students to do what makes them happy. Life is too damn short to accept anything less.    One of the biggest misconceptions people outside of education have is that schools are just mills for preparing college students. That could not be further from the truth. We have students working towards being welders, mechanics, nurses, police officers, lawyers, pro athletes, and yes even stay at home parents. We offer FACS (Family and Consumer Sciences) classes.    The TV wants to tell you what's happening in schools, but if you were to walk into one you'd be surprised how far off they are. 
    • Our secondary is atrocious, hoping Latu helps them out.
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 906

• davidshoff

davidshoff 1

Rookie
    • RollerColt

RollerColt 12,473

• lester

lester 287

• tweezy32

tweezy32 839