Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

job status update of grigs and pags

CR91

For those of you who say Pagano has poor in-game adjustments, can you explain that to me?  I'm not trying to be fresh, I am just curious what adjustments exactly you're talking about, and how those correlate to Pagano (as opposed to the OC and DC.)  Specific examples, please.

Won what? If you don't have a TOP 6 QB the only way you win the Super Bowl is with a miracle.

It's still impressive though CFF. Going 10-6 is  incredibly successful after Tom Brady went down with a knee injury. Remember, Curtis Painter & Kerry Collins in 2011? INDY unraveled that year sir. NE didn't that's the point.

Bringing up the SB has no relevancy to the valid point that CR91 was actually making. 

I'm satisfied with Ryan Grigson & Chuck Pagano. Grigs is always bringing in quality free agents & draft picks & even though this year's 1st round pick left me scratching my head, I'm pleased with what he's done with the Anderson & Parry selections. I'm not knocking Dorsett either. He could be a useful addition with his speed & hands. I love being surprised. I wish he was taller, but smaller guys are often elusive too.  But then again, Nicks was tall with a huge wingspan & he didn't pan out as well as I had anticipated either. So, if I'm wrong. I can & do admit it frequently. 

All Pagano has to do is stop the run, give Gore room to work, & let Newsome & Cole show me some reliable pass rushing ability on downs. I have faith in Chuck myself.  The thing I really like about Pags is that he's an even keel guy. Never too high; never too low & he's a darn good DB coach to boot, which I didn't know initially. 

We will win Championships plural with Grigs & Pags. Give them time. We are moving in the right direction.