Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Landry Jones

Bob Stoops(Oklahoma Sooners Head Coach) tells Tulsa World that his "gut feeling" is Landry will return for Senior Season(Landry is a redshirted junior). Landry is listed at #13 on Mel Kiper Jr's Big Board.

If anyone finds a link feel free to post it, I'm on my phone so can't.

Suddenly, the Luck pick becomes more valuable for other teams. This means we would get a king's ransom for him, and we'd be the most foolish franchise in NFL history to pass on such offers.

But the colts would pass on the ransom. however i think we will end up with the third pick. the 2nd pick might also get a solid ransom since only rg3 is left with barkley n possibly jones returning.

Suddenly, the Luck pick becomes more valuable for other teams. This means we would get a king's ransom for him, and we'd be the most foolish franchise in NFL history to pass on such offers.

There's nothing more valuable in football than a franchise QB. We would not be foolish to take Luck.

Wow. and RG3 is leaning towards returning as well. All of a sudden the only QB worth looking at is Luck. If thats the case its clearly the better option to trade. The bounty we would get would literally be historical. It also means 2 first next year in what is turning out to be a very deep class at QB. Jones, Barkley, RG3, Murray, Bray could all go in the first if they continue their careers next year. And thats ignoring any QBs who have a breakout year.