Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

dn4192

This past weekend I traveled over to Cincy to attend the Cincinnati Reds annual Redsfest. It's a two day event that is all Reds. There are players there autographing, there are interactive activities for kids, there are memborilla dealers there, they have Fan interaction sessions and such over the two days. A number of ML baseball teams have these each off season. I was wondering wouldn't this be a good things for the Colts to do in say March or April here in Indy? I mean especially after this season to get the fans reconnected to the team and such. I wonder if any NFL team has done an event like this....

How was that DN? I thought long and hard about going but decided against it. I Did the caravan last yr and had a good time.

Packed, largest crowd ever. I haven't been to the last 4-5 so was interested to see it. Was able to get 3 key autographs from guys from the 90 WS team. Saw some real neat stuff and could have spent a ton. The stage activities were nice. I think something like this would go great in Indy and would go along way to helping fans coup with this season.

Packed, largest crowd ever. I haven't been to the last 4-5 so was interested to see it. Was able to get 3 key autographs from guys from the 90 WS team. Saw some real neat stuff and could have spent a ton. The stage activities were nice. I think something like this would go great in Indy and would go along way to helping fans coup with this season.

Who'd you get?!? Was is it Davis?!? Maybe some Rojo action lol. Ahhhh taking me back! I miss my winning reds.

I think about going to the Redsfest every year, but I always wait and visit the caravan. Its not as big of a deal as Redsfest, but you still get to meet some people and get autographs, and its free to go. I really wish that I could go to one of the preseason autograph signings that the Colts do each year, but they don't get outside Indiana, so its a little far for me to travel. I think its really cool when sports teams do things like that. It is an awesome experience for the fans to get to meet and interact with the guys they watch on TV every week.

I have a 1990 WS bat, I got Davis, Sabo and billy hatcher....

Excellent! I had always heard ED was a pretty nice dude. Never have met him.Sabo was my boy! Then the corking incident.... I ran into Pete Rose in Vegas probably, I dont know, '94? That was kinda cool.

My wife last year got me a game used/broken/auto'd Jay Bruce bat, its pretty nice. Still got the tar/dirt all over the handle.