Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts bring back J. Demps to PS (Fun Fact of Today Also Included)

TKnight24

@KBowenColts: The @Colts announce Griff Whalen to the practice squad. Also, Jeff Demps has agreed to sign to the practice said. Michael Hill was released

Fun Fact of the Day: If the playoffs started today, it'd be a :colts: & Chiefs rematch from last year

Article: http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Week-13-AFC-Playoff-Picture/40434829-e2dd-4d8d-9bbb-5246d7573bb6

:coltslogo:

@KBowenColts: The @Colts announce Griff Whalen to the practice squad. Also, Jeff Demps has agreed to sign to the practice said. Michael Hill was released

Fun Fact of the Day: If the playoffs started today, it'd be a :colts: & Chiefs rematch from last year

Article: http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/Week-13-AFC-Playoff-Picture/40434829-e2dd-4d8d-9bbb-5246d7573bb6

:coltslogo:

At our house too. 

I have the feeling it's going to be someone from the North.  Lots of time left.

I'm wondering privately to myself what kind of game the LB Carlos Fields we have on the PS has.  I studied up a little bit on the kid and found out he runs a 4.47 in the forty. That's very fast for a middle linebacker! If he could play I'd love to have him on the field on passing downs.  Just wishful thinking.....

I'm wondering privately to myself what kind of game the LB Carlos Fields we have on the PS has.  I studied up a little bit on the kid and found out he runs a 4.47 in the forty. That's very fast for a middle linebacker! If he could play I'd love to have him on the field on passing downs.  Just wishful thinking.....

Speed at LB is one of this teams biggest needs IMO