Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jamie Silva

bridgewater

i liked him until he started returning kicks????? wth was that..worst decision ever!!

seriously..jamie..silva..returning..kicks..

makes me cringe just thinking about it again..uhhh

He only returned punts during one game due to injuries. By the way, he made five special teams tackles in that same game.

Silva is a man's man. He does it all and goes to work with no questions asked. That is why his value will be forever understated. Like Bullit, he is vital to our team. Looking at you Hughes, you're a profesional football player, make that open-field tackle against the Jets.

Another reason I would like him back...for those of you on the "old" forum, Jamie had kind of been "adopted" by the forum as their very own mascot! From the day he made the team, everyone liked his heart and drive. He is the epitome of what has made this team over the years...he might not have the best overall talent, but he uses every bit of what he has and leaves it all on the field. He is a true kamikaze player, and has a great attitude!! We had another special teams player back in the 90's...Derwin "Dooey" Gray. He was the same way. When he was on the field he brought an excitement and often brought some of the hardist hits from anyone on the team, even though he was primarily a special teams player.

I hope Jamie makes it back. And if he does, I hope this forum supports and "adopts" him like we did in previous years!!

it was more than 1 game

he had 8 returns in '09

Okay ... 1 punt return vs. Rams, 1 kick return vs. Bills (in the Jan. 3rd blizzard game) and 6 punt returns vs. Niners. I'm not thinking they were exactly trying him out in '09 for full-time returning duties.

Hidden

Okay ... 1 punt return vs. Rams, 1 kick return vs. Bills (in the Jan. 3rd blizzard game) and 6 punt returns vs. Niners. I'm not thinking they were exactly trying him out in '09 for full-time returning duties.

doesnt matter..still wanna throw up thinkin bout it