Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dwanye Allen and Ahmad bradshaw comeback players of the year

Stephen

both have put up nice stats after coming off an injury and are on a winning team unlike julio jones.

That's not true, and it's not voted on by fans. The people who vote know full well who he is.

There will be other players to consider, like Julio Jones.

What about Reggie Wayne?  He's on pace for 86 receptions and 1,000 yards (that'll change if he misses a week or 2), but he's quietly having a very strong season and may get some voter respect due to his age.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To your first paragraph I agree. I just think it would have been neat for the franchise to win the division with a backup QB. We haven't won it since 2014. Having said, of course for the big goal = SB, we need to get better to compete with teams like the Chiefs and Ravens when it really counts. We beat the Ravens last year at Baltimore, but a playoff game is different. I loved the days when we owned the Chiefs, but those days are long gone, Peyton and Andrew aren't here anymore. 
    • Tomorrow is the big day, all of us will be dissecting what will be a win or a loss 
    • A play or two from winning a mediocre division, in a year with a soft schedule. Yeah, we'd take that all day from a backup, but we obviously need to aim higher as we move forward.   And I think that applies to the rest of the roster as well. For example, we were fifth in the league in sacks, playing against really bad QBs and some struggling OL groups. Some say 'I'll take fifth in sacks all day!' I think we need to be better at rushing the passer.
    • Looks like this one wasn’t accurate. Ravens vs. Chiefs.    But, Jets vs. SF correct 👍
    • It's been my thinking that Minshew will be the opening day starter for the Raiders.   Other noteworthy veteran backups: Jacoby Brissett, $8m (and Maye might not be ready to start Week 1); Tyrod Taylor/Marcus Mariota, $6m; Andy Dalton, $5m; Joe Flacco, $4.5m (with escalators that can go to nearly $9m); Jameis Winston, $4m. Those are all new contracts in 2024.   And then Minshew is making $12.5m/year with $15m guaranteed. That's a different kind of contract. Another one in this tier is Sam Darnold, who signed for one year, $10m, and is likely to be the starter at the beginning of the season.   So yeah, unless Aidan O'Connell is fantastic in camp and preseason, I think it's Minshew as QB1.
  • Members

• tweezy32

tweezy32 829

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,938

• Solid84

Solid84 6,861

• Restinpeacesweetchloe

Restinpeacesweetchloe 42,725

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 32

• Colts.com