Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone mention this

ColtStrong

Maybe it's been mentioned, but I have not seen a post about it. Luck has set the all time NFL record for most touchdowns for the first 4 games of a season (13). Manning is second with 11. That puts him on pace for 52 TD's this year. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen it mentioned any where except a quick mention on ESPN. I know it's still early, but hey that says something. Luck has truly arrived.

He may not break any records this year, but it's a heck of a start considering no one else has ever started this hot. 

Maybe it's been mentioned, but I have not seen a post about it. Luck has set the all time NFL record for most touchdowns for the first 4 games of a season (13). Manning is second with 11. That puts him on pace for 52 TD's this year. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen it mentioned any where except a quick mention on ESPN. I know it's still early, but hey that says something. Luck has truly arrived.

He may not break any records this year, but it's a heck of a start considering no one else has ever started this hot.

It was a Colts record but he does have more touchdowns through 4 games than Peyton did in 04 when he threw 49 touchdowns.

OK, I will amend my statement by saying Luck is the first QB Andrew Luck is the first player in NFL history with back-to-back games of at least 370 passing yards, four touchdowns, a 70 percent completion rate and no more than one interception, per Sam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times.

Chew on that....... at least he set a 2 game record. ;) Not bad, right? How many other QB's can say that?