Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Which Season?

turner46992

Just kind of looking for your guys opinions on this. Which season are you most disappointed with. The season we lost in the super bowl to The Saints when we could have easily won that game. or the season the colts are having this year, with a potential chance of being 0-16 or 1-15 maybe.

If you guys could choose which one you would want to fix or rather have again over the other, which would you take...I think i would fix the super bowl season just so we could we world champs again. I wouldnt really want to live this season over and over again but I dont mind having the first overall draft pick either so its a lose-win situation.

simply just imaginary, obviously but does that disgusted feeling creep in at the last 2 mins of a game every sunday this season like it did when you seen the Saints intercept the ball and go back for 6

I'm still not over flat out quitting in week 16 of 2009 when there were only two easily beatable opponents remaining.

The Super Bowl was a good game and the Saints simply made a few more plays and I wasn't that disappointed at all.

Someone wins and someone loses. That's just the way the game works.

This season is actually kind of satisfying in a strange way. It has validated so many things which I have said and for which I was called everything from an * to a Patriot fan (OK, maybe they are synonymous)

1) Polian is overrated and has built an empty team

2) The coaching staff is not qualified

3) The team would not win more than two games without Manning

4) This defense would not beat anyone because it is built all wrong

5) The offensive line is bad and has been protected by Manning for years

6) The Colt running game would not be good enough to win games even with a fullback

I'm hoping that 0-16 will be so humiliating that they finally wake up and correct some things for a change.

I'm still not over flat out quitting in week 16 of 2009 when there were only two easily beatable opponents remaining.

The Super Bowl was a good game and the Saints simply made a few more plays and I wasn't that disappointed at all.

Someone wins and someone loses. That's just the way the game works.

This season is actually kind of satisfying in a strange way. It has validated so many things which I have said and for which I was called everything from an * to a Patriot fan (OK, maybe they are synonymous)

1) Polian is overrated and has built an empty team

2) The coaching staff is not qualified

3) The team would not win more than two games without Manning

4) This defense would not beat anyone because it is built all wrong

5) The offensive line is bad and has been protected by Manning for years

6) The Colt running game would not be good enough to win games even with a fullback

I'm hoping that 0-16 will be so humiliating that they finally wake up and correct some things for a change.

I agree with you about 2009....and its easy to say that the team wouldnt win more then 2 without Manning

....as we are also without Bracket and Bullitt and now Clark and etc...

I'd argue that a coaching staff that reaches the Super Bowl..and overcomes 15 IRs to make the playoffs is qualified.

..and the defense is basically the Chicago Bears 'D; and the Tampa 'D; that went to the Super bowl a decade ago..

so that's probably a hard arguement to sustain...

But O-line,,,running game....sure you're right.