Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 7th in First ESPN Power Rankings of the Year....

NewColtsFan

And really, you are going to play the injured card on a Colts forum.  The Colts will get back:  Wayne, Thomas, Ballard, Allen, Toler, Bradshaw, etc. back from injury.

And the Pats have a QB that is clearly on the decline (2 years in a row without completing 65% of his passes  :woah: )  While the Colts have (at least according the Pats coach) one of the best young Qbs in the game.

Yeah, they're ball lickers for sure. We should wash them, before the pat's can enjoy them.

I love how we beat the top 3 teams on those power rankings last year. Power rankings don't mean anything but it's nice to see some recognition. 

Personally I think we should be above the Packers and the Saints. 

New England crushed the Colts in the playoffs, and will have Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, Gronk, Amendola, Thompkins, Vereen, etc back from injury. Why on Earth would Indy be ahead of NE?

Sure but I believe the injuries from Allen, Ballard, Bradshaw, Wayne, Toler, Landry, Thomas, and Holmes definitely outweighed the Pats injuries.  Pats had some big upgrades too, but I also think Colts additions were just as big.