Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richarson's Thank You Card

Monster

I believe Trent Richardson is a man. A man doesn't gloat over other's misfortune. This post has all the "humor" of a 7 year old schoolboy pulling a chair back as the girl in front of him goes to sit, and falls to the floor. I suppose those who think it's funny can appreciate "dark humor".

the pulling the chair away joke is hilarious. This thread was not

or anything anyone would ever want associated with the Colts?!?

Really? The above quote was ridiculous, based on the intent of the OP. You've lost your marbles on this one Warhorse. But you have plenty in the bag!

I have no idea where you are coming from, but its cool. We'll just end up saying , "huh", to each other so I'll just move on from this thread. I tried to add some clarity in a place where no clarity seems to have been sought. My bad.

I have no idea where you are coming from, but its cool. We'll just end up saying , "huh", to each other so I'll just move on from this thread. I tried to add some clarity in a place where no clarity seems to have been sought. My bad.

To be honest, I have no idea where I was going with it either! Huh! No harm done sir.......

The browns are happy as flys on a rib roast for the 1st rd pick they got for a under performing flop so far in his two years. All of us that have a leg to stand on in not wanting trich,can sit back and watch him flop next year and then we will have to legs two stand on in our opinion. People keeps taking up for him all year with excuses,like he needs a whole year in training camp....look at tampa bay's bobby rainey,they plucked him off a practice squad n put on their practice squad then thrown into action and he played very good on a 4 win team.

The browns are happy as flys on a rib roast for the 1st rd pick they got for a under performing flop so far in his two years. All of us that have a leg to stand on in not wanting trich,can sit back and watch him flop next year and then we will have to legs two stand on in our opinion. People keeps taking up for him all year with excuses,like he needs a whole year in training camp....look at tampa bay's bobby rainey,they plucked him off a practice squad n put on their practice squad then thrown into action and he played very good on a 4 win team.

OK, you have made your popint for the 100th time. Can we move on now?

This a good example of another player that Griggo has acquired from a team in turmoil that is happy to be now with a winning organization. Happy to do whatever is asked just to keep the winning going. Happy to be in a locker room that is full of team players, good veteran leaders, and a winning attitude. We, as fans, are happy to have him here, appreciate the great attitude and work ethic, and praise the way that he has handled all of the pressure that a former #1 pick has to carry. Keep your chin up T-Rich as your time is coming!! Happy new Year to all.

While some of that is true, especially the part about being on a winner. That attempt at comedy still doesn't negate the fact that he doesn't have a single 100 yard rushing game on the entire year. Despite your attempts to minimize the quality of the draft pick. A First rounder is a first rounder and certainly you'd expect at least a single hundred yard rushing performance out of even the 32nd pick. 

stats or yards per carry does not help a  team win. it might make a player look like a superstar, but that does not mean a win. trent  can get us one yard for a first down or catch a short pass for a first down. or pass block for luck, in other words he helps us win. let other teams have their players with good stats, I will take trent over the stat guys.