Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chanting "fire Caldwell!" During The Next Home Game, Speed Things Up?

joo 2h

Has is the view up there? I am looking at going to the titans game (first game ever at Lucas) and tix on Stub hub are up in that area.

Actually only 23 rows up (out of about 100 rows).Walk staight in from field level. View is "excellent". Can see entire field in front of you, can see the players numbers and names clearly (except Wheeler) so you know who is in the game at all times, can see the D set up perfectly, can see the wedges perfectly, can see the open receivers and call the TD's even before the throw sometimes.

Both side lines are completely viewable, can see who's coaching who, (and who's not), who's gettin' chewed on, who's getting iced down, who's sittin' alone because of a really bad play that was his fault, (field glasses recommended because players that are not dressed are a little hard to find and identlify). Scoreboard and Jumbotron for instant replays are in front of you....Matter of fact, all these things are in front of you without having to turn away from anything or even look side to side.

The only single downer is that it is a little difficult to tell yardage gained unless you have really good depth perception, but a quick glance to the Linesmen, and the line of scrimmage pole, and 1st down markers, will tell you exactly. Just need to get in the habit of glancing that direction.

ANNND, can see ALL the cheerleaders (that's the real reason for the fieldglasses)...I'm just sayin'...

Edited by BIGugly

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually only 23 rows up (out of about 100 rows).Walk staight in from field level. View is "excellent". Can see entire field in front of you, can see the players numbers and names clearly (except Wheeler) so you know who is in the game at all times, can see the D set up perfectly, can see the wedges perfectly, can see the open receivers and call the TD's even before the throw sometimes.

Both side lines are completely viewable, can see who's coaching who, (and who's not), who's gettin' chewed on, who's getting iced down, who's sittin' alone because of a really bad play that was his fault, (field glasses recommended because players that are not dressed are a little hard to find and identlify). Scoreboard and Jumbotron for instant replays are in front of you....Matter of fact, all these things are in front of you without having to turn away from anything or even look side to side.

The only single downer is that it is a little difficult to tell yardage gained unless you have really good depth perception, but a quick glance to the Linesmen, and the line of scrimmage pole, and 1st down markers, will tell you exactly. Just need to get in the habit of glancing that direction.

ANNND, can see ALL the cheerleaders (that's the real reason for the fieldglasses)...I'm just sayin'...

Well I would never go to a game and scope out the cheerleaders.....;-)