Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It's time to shake this team up a bit.

pac2

From and x's and o's standpoint is just as bad if not worse. From a scale of 1-10 as far as head coaches Belicheck and Sean Peyton are the only 10's. Gruden is a 8, Arians is a 6 and Pagano is about a 3. We've just being out coached in about 85% of games this year that's why we have these slow starts.

Gruden an 8? Which Gruden?

As long as Pagano is the head coach those guys are gonna start, he's too loyal to his players and too nice of a coach. Instead of getting on them when they make mistakes he pats them on the back like they just scored a touchdown.

He is being outcoached and has no clue this is one mistake Irsay needs to fix I have been a Colt fan since 1969 and have a hard time watching them they play lazy and lost

If things don't change by the end of the season, I hope that a change a coaching is on the table.

We will not win with Pagano he is to set in his way's we let the good coach go and he kicked our butt it made me sick to watch the obvious Pagano looked terrified on the sidelines

I'm afraid we're still in the "do what we do" era, just without the slogan. 

I would love, for once, to have a coaching staff flexible enough to adapt to every opponent and situation... or at least make an attempt to.