Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are you serious?

trueblueblood

He was in on top of Bethea on the TD.  They look at those in booth and there was no reason to make the Ref take another look at that one.

I'd understand the later one more if the three guys weren't running off right in front of the officials on the sidelines...

The real issue here is the defense is just getting gashed on every play. 

What's with the officiating??? No review at all on the Johnson scoring play and no flag when there was clearly more than 11 on the field??? What the hell is up....

The Titans' qb seemed to fumble also. He hit the ground but no one had touched him down.

He did not get the flag out quick enough but the refs are paid to see these things.

I didn't get enough of a view to tell if he did or not.  If he did just another bad break hopefully it balances out that's all you can hope for at this point.  Pagano didn't exactly put up much of a fight when he was told he didn't get the flag out fast enough. 

I didn't get enough of a view to tell if he did or not.  If he did just another bad break hopefully it balances out that's all you can hope for at this point.  Pagano didn't exactly put up much of a fight when he was told he didn't get the flag out fast enough.

Pagano seems unprepared just like his coordinators.

Yeah I got nothing here the officials just completely ignored all the yapping the Titans were doing on that drive that was causing the Colts to do stuff that's supposed to be a point of empathies this year.  Then Walker through a punch after the head bunt and that was ignored...

Then Johnson grabbed the official after they picked up the flag.  Yeah it was a very minor grab but if you touch an official at all that supposed to be an automatic objection. 

I have a serious question... Do you think refs ever get paid a little extra to "miss" calls? I mean, there's no way that professional refs can miss 14 people on defense on the field...

No.  I just think NFL officials are that bad.  I said the only difference between the regular refs and the replacement refs was the media wanted the replacement refs mess ups to be a story thus they talked about it.

It's inexcusable that a league as big as the NFL doesn't have full-time refs.  Frankly the refs union doesn't want them because some of these guys have some really high paying full-time jobs outside of this part-time job.  If the NFL had full-time refs they could spend a lot more time working on getting better and improving themselves like Umpires do. 

Well refs got the replay challenge right. 

What is being challenge there is the spot of the ball and if you can't tell where to spot the ball you can't over turn that call. . On those replays you could never see the ball you can't over turn that because there is no clear indisputable evidence as to where the ball is.