Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Comeback Kid...nr. 108 and going strong

ThorstenDenmark

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/comebacks_career.htm

9th comeback win or Fourth Quarter Comback win, 

That´s impressive, especially when Andrew Luck have only played 21 NFL regular season games + 1 playoff game.

It´s 60% of his 15 win being comback wins, which is 1 shy of Mr. $120.000.000 dollar man Joe Flacco.

I know he has one SB ring, but Luck has already proven that he is a better QB than Flacco, when its clutch time. 

And more surprising, hes got more Comeback wins than Aron Rodgers, well that might not be a surprise, as Rodgers delivers throughout all 60 minutes.

But it really says a lot about Andrew Luck and his character. And its what separates him from the rest of the young QB´s in the league.

He delivers when needed, and doesn't choke.

Hopefully his number of comeback win will slow down in the coming seasons as the colts will become more dominant, but still its nice to have a clutch QB on our team. 

To my knowledge, Luck (and the rest of his teammates) only failed to convert one opportunity to win a comeback that was within reasonable reach... against Miami this year. 19 yards short.

I don't count the Jags game last year because I see it as a successful comeback that the D threw away.