Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Stuck w Flacco...help!

cmgww

So my QB2 is Flacco, and he has been terrible thus far. Cam is on bye, can anyone suggest a waiver wire QB? Maybe Locker? He looked good last week. Or Tannehill, though the matchup v NO (away) is bad...any help would be great. Standard scoring, and our league never trades

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, September 24, 2013 - duplicate thread merged
Hidden by Nadine, September 24, 2013 - duplicate thread merged

So my QB2 is Flacco, and he has been terrible thus far. Cam is on bye, can anyone suggest a waiver wire QB? Maybe Locker? He looked good last week. Or Tannehill, though the matchup v NO (away) is bad...any help would be great. Standard scoring, and our league never trades

Alex Smith has a pretty nice match up this week against the Giants. He's available in my league, not sure if he is in yours?

Terrelle Pryor might have another sneakily good week against the Redskins who have just been awful defensively thus far.

Geno Smith and Jake Locker could both have decent games potentially in the TEN v NYJ match up.

If Tannehill was on the waiver wire I'd snatch him up right away.  

Actually I think the matchup against NO is great.  Drew Brees will likely give the Saints a lead pretty quickly.  So what's Tannehill have to do?? Throw early and throw often.  As long as his throws don't turn him into an interception machine (which he hasn't shown to be one of those), then he'd be a great fill in this week.  

He's going to at least get plenty of passing yards trying to keep up with Brees.  

I can get Tannehill, Locker, or Geno Smith. Pryor still had to pass concussion protocol or I'd take him....I think I am going with Tannehill. Locker despite a good game last week, is still too inconsistent for my liking...plus they want to run the ball a lot. on FantasyPros, it was 50-50 starting Flacco vs. Tannehill. Flacco just hasn't looked good at all this year, and is missing so many weapons. Thanks for the advice...If Pryor does pass and is able to play, I can always drop Tanny and pick him up later in the week

I can get Tannehill, Locker, or Geno Smith. Pryor still had to pass concussion protocol or I'd take him....I think I am going with Tannehill. Locker despite a good game last week, is still too inconsistent for my liking...plus they want to run the ball a lot. on FantasyPros, it was 50-50 starting Flacco vs. Tannehill. Flacco just hasn't looked good at all this year, and is missing so many weapons. Thanks for the advice...If Pryor does pass and is able to play, I can always drop Tanny and pick him up later in the week

I think Tannehill overall is the best option not just for this week but for having a backup QB period.  Quite frankly I'm surprised he's on the waiver wire.  Is your league not that big?  

The best QB on my league's waiver wire is Rothlisberger.  

Yeah I'd definitely go with Tannehill from that group.

Like Valpo pointed out, the matchup against New Orleans isn't terrible and Tannehill is looking like a solid QB2.

Take him and hold on to him imo.

Over Big Ben? for the season...Tanny has looked good, but is Pittsburgh that bad to eliminate Ben when he's available? Sorry, didn't notice Ben was available when I started this thread

The talent surrounding Ben has been aging and depleting.  I like him less then I like Flacco at the moment.  I'd take Tannehille who has the tools around him at the moment.