Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill C'S Game 3 Colts vs Browns Thoughts

Dark Superman

Just watched the game now and here are my thoughts.

Stanley Havili is really coming into his own.. He can block, catch the ball out of the backfield, and always seems to be aware of where he needs to be. He had a solid showing, just that one where Luck threw the ball a little high which slid off of Stan's hands and led to a interception. Personally I love having a FB in this offense.

Love how physical our starting secondary is.. These guys love to hit! And right after someone makes a good hit you literally have the whole defense coming over and congratulating the Colts defender. These guys feed off of each other and play together.. This by far could be the best secondary that we had since I became a Colts fan in 94' Antoine Bethea looks great and he's having fun out there.

Everyone wants Pat Angerer traded.. WHY? This guy was all over the field and making solid tackles. He actually looks healthy for once and he's such a difference maker out there. The D-Line continues to get solid pressure on the quarterback now allowing opposing quarterbacks to set their feet and pick apart our defense.

Corey Redding is ageless. Guy is a beast and zi love his motor especially the run that runs in his mouth. He gets this defense amped..

It's nice to see DHB making some plays and getting involved. I noticed early in the game the Browns corner was playing man press coverage on DHB and he simply blew past him..

Can't say enough about Greg Toler.. Th guy looked solid in pass coverage, he can tackle and he's a play maker.. Grigson really knows talent when he sees it..

Caesar Rayford is unstoppable. Where did we get this guy from anyway?

Hugh Thornton needs to be starting week 1. He's a rookie and I already believe he is better than McGlynn. I'm not bashing Mike but Hugh is clearly the better football player.. Even with the experience McGlynn has I still give Hugh the nod. He has power, quick feet and is always pushing the defender away from the play. I believe we found our future guard.

I can't express how far this team has come in the last two years. It's hard to believe that we may only be 1-2 years away from perhaps a AFC Championship game. My hats off to the coaches and managers of this team. The scouts are dead on with finding talent. LetS keep adding pieces to this team and finally finish that monster!

The talent evaluators in this organization know what they want. This is going to be a power house team on both sides of the ball if they keep it up.

Wait... I thought this org's talent evaluators knew nothing, that they should all be sacked in favor of this forum's talent evaluators...? Are we now suggesting the guys the Colts have on staff can keep their jobs for now?

I am pumped up after reading this post...

awesome...

Thank you.

I'm seeing a lot more positive things since the first game, hats off to the coaches and staff on getting these players to play up t their potential.

The players are playing hard and most Importantly they are playing together..

Not only do I see a good team on the rise.. But I see a good team with good depth on the rise..