Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lt Clady still hasnt signed tender, Will he before min camp tuesday and participate ?

bayone

Minicamp workouts are mandatory

All players under contract by the Denver Broncos are required to participate in minicamp at Dove Valley. This means Ryan Clady, who still has yet to sign his franchise tender, is not required to show up, but Willis McGahee, who skipped voluntary OTAs, is. Unsigned rookies are not required, but are compensated for showing up, and as is the common practice with "voluntary" workouts in the NFL - ya better show up, rooks.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/6/10/4412946/denver-broncos-2013-minicamp-preview

Meanwhile he still is post surgery and without Denver rehab personnel & facilities

His best chance to me to get that LT ciontract he wants was to show up at OTAs and show he is getting healthy, Now his health is still unknown

Minicamp status

The Denver Broncos report for minicamp Tuesday, but Clady says he won't be there. Clady still has not signed his franchise tender, and so is not under the same NFL mandate to attend minicamp.

Injury status

Clady says he is still rehabilitating the right shoulder he injured at the end of the 2012 regular season, and said he will continue his rehabilitation outside of Denver. Clady underwent shoulder  after playing through the injury during the Broncos' playoff loss to the Baltimore Ravens.

Contract status

The Broncos have until July 15th to sign Clady to a long-term deal.

After that point, he may only sign his one-year franchise tender.

The prospect of signing Clady long-term isn't looking good at this point. Clady told Les and Tom that no new contract negotiations have taken place between he and the Broncos this year.

According to Clady, Broncos brass are waiting to see how his shoulder heals.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/6/10/4415584/ryan-clady

UPDATE

For the first time since last July, theBroncos reached out to Clady's camp to touch base on his contract, a source informed of the talks told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport on Monday.

They also speculate the gesture could also mean that Clady is making good progress with his shoulder rehab.

He's signed..he is just skipping the mini-camp...

Nothing in it for him

where did u read that ???,

the articles I not were over last few days and finally am saying to repeat  

He is not listed on Broncos roster , yet quintin Jammer is

He still hasnt signed his Franchise Tender from comment # 2  i posted yesterday, is a link there

Clady says he won't be there. Clady still has not signed his franchise tender, and so is not under the same NFL mandate to attend minicamp.

The Broncos have until July 15th to sign Clady to a long-term deal.

After that point, he may only sign his one-year franchise tender.

Injury status

UPDATE

For the first time since last July, theBroncos reached out to Clady's camp to touch base on his contract, a source informed of the talks told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport on Monday.

Hers the NFL.com  article

• Updated: June 11, 2013 at 03:29 a.m.
  •  

Ryan Clady, Denver Broncos talking contract again

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000210668/article/ryan-clady-denver-broncos-finally-begin-contract-talks?campaign=Twitter_atl

Now i know he may not want to h go to mini camp, thats fine butr if signed he can get rehab from Broncos staff, now he cant and Broncos can see shoulder  progress so easier to offer a LT deal

Finally he can get to see the new play book and maybe watch some zone blocking  schemes which may  used to varying extents and which if are  will likely be to his side as Vasquez and RT Franlin are suited for man to man coverage not zone blocking

Huge article explains above here are excerpts

Franklin and Vasquez were best suited for a man system, but they were athletic enough to be utilized in zone concepts

The size of both Franklin and Vasquez are irrelevant if you are not going to go wholesale down the path of a ZBS. I'll say it again for you; Franklin and Vasquez are not prototypical ZBS linemen, but in 2013, they don't have to be. If you limit zone plays to the smaller, more athletic left side of the Oline, you can man or combo block the right side and it will still be effective.

What I have been trying to get at, and probably failing to do so, is to state that I think the Broncos are trying real hard to have their cake and eat it too. I think they intend to add some zone concepts, almost exclusively to the left of the formation to balance out the productivity of the run game. Of course it is all conjecture at this point and I could be way off. This is the only way a lot of this makes sense to me, precisely because we do have monsters on the right side and athletic technicians on the left.

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/6/11/4418038/mhr-mailbag-kaptain-kirk-dishes-on-training-camp-edition

Broncos mini camp updates

PS 

Some quick hits:

• It's 99 degrees today. Whew.
  • Willis McGahee is at minicamp, as expected.
  • Chris Kuper is sidelined but watching pracitce.   (( so can Clady if  was signed ))
  • Quinton Carter and J.D. Walton are doing conditioning work only.  (( so can Clady if  was signed ))

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/6/11/4419432/broncos-minicamp-day-1-open-thread-live-updates

He's signed..he is just skipping the mini-camp...

Nothing in it for him