Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trading back multiple times for 2nd and 3rd round picks

Colts_Fan12

Wat is everyone's thought about trading back multiple times like into late 1st then into early 2nd if say cooper or jones or mingo are gone

Just wanna see thoughts from others possible trade partners and wat picks you think we could get

I believe the real value in this draft is going to be where we are at. Late first round is a good place to be. As we move into the second, there is still talent, but the percentages will go down to finding an impact player without any question marks. I like #24 and I believe we will stay put.

I believe the real value in this draft is going to be where we are at. Late first round is a good place to be. As we move into the second, there is still talent, but the percentages will go down to finding an impact player without any question marks. I like #24 and I believe we will stay put.

im happy either way just 1 trade I really like the idea of if it could happen is to get 2 2nd round picks then with as deep as this draft is we can get 2 difference makers if we stay at 24 I won't mind that either

im happy either way just 1 trade I really like the idea of if it could happen is to get 2 2nd round picks then with as deep as this draft is we can get 2 difference makers if we stay at 24 I won't mind that either

Cincy has 37 and 53, Miami has 42 and 54, and San Fran has 34 and 61.

Cincy 900 pts

Miami 850 pts

San Fran 852 pts

Colts at #24 740 pts.

We might be able to get a 2nd and a 3rd out of #24 but I don't see two 2s.

I believe we will find a very good player at #24. But hey, anything can happen.

Cincy has 37 and 53, Miami has 42 and 54, and San Fran has 34 and 61.

Cincy 900 pts

Miami 850 pts

San Fran 852 pts

Colts at #24 740 pts.

We might be able to get a 2nd and a 3rd out of #24 but I don't see two 2s.

I believe we will find a very good player at #24. But hey, anything can happen.

I agree but we would have to trade more then just the 24th some said maybe even a later pick next year but whatever happens I'm ready I like MANY players in this draft

Trade up it's an option if we really want G in the first.. but maybe Grigs can fin someone later..

I don't really love the trade down situation right now.. from 20-30, every team is thinking of doing it, and you may end up not getting an impactful player just to get dept.. we "patched" the needs in FA, why not go BPA..

And as I said.. if 10 teams are willing to trade back.. the cost is going to be low.. trade back 10-15 spots for a 4th-5th?? worth it??

Trade up it's an option if we really want G in the first.. but maybe Grigs can fin someone later..

I don't really love the trade down situation right now.. from 20-30, every team is thinking of doing it, and you may end up not getting an impactful player just to get dept.. we "patched" the needs in FA, why not go BPA..

And as I said.. if 10 teams are willing to trade back.. the cost is going to be low.. trade back 10-15 spots for a 4th-5th?? worth it??

A good RG that's all I ask from the whole draft lol

Wat is everyone's thought about trading back multiple times like into late 1st then into early 2nd if say cooper or jones or mingo are gone

Just wanna see thoughts from others possible trade partners and wat picks you think we could get

I see it more likely now than I did a few weeks ago.

We have a very good, complete roster right now as it is. I don't see the need for more picks, I see a need for quality picks for players that can fill vets shoes when they leave or retire.

I agree I think if its possible tho to get 2 2nd rounders then we should take it cause as deep as the draft is we can draft 2 really good players instead of 1 in the 1st but if cooper or warmack fell I'd just rather get them tho

I agree I think if its possible tho to get 2 2nd rounders then we should take it cause as deep as the draft is we can draft 2 really good players instead of 1 in the 1st but if cooper or warmack fell I'd just rather get them tho

I want Grigson to get the guys he wants, the players who were invited here. I think we will try to get Robert Woods in the 1st, possibly Margus Hunt in the 3rd.

I want Grigson to get the guys he wants, the players who were invited here. I think we will try to get Robert Woods in the 1st, possibly Margus Hunt in the 3rd.

I hope not lol neither one is a RG haha my dream draft is for cooper to fall and Moore to fall to the 3rd

Polian did this the year we drafted Bob Sanders and seems like all of the extra picks were useless. If we can get a solid player at 24 I would like to take that player. Luck is our offensive leader and maybe we can find one for the defense at 24.