Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What rookies make....

John Dee

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Money-and-the-NFL-draft.html

Oh how times have changed.....      for the better.....

Not a lot of risk these days...    this is why I think we will be seeing QB's flying off the board this year.    can't cripple a team like in the past.

Good post JD.....I think it is great for the game.  It makes teams like the Dolphins look silly for paying entirely too much for Wallace (for a quick fix)  

I am sure the league owners are still cringing on the Dolphins spending....and they will still lose :)

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Money-and-the-NFL-draft.html

Oh how times have changed.....      for the better.....

Not a lot of risk these days...    this is why I think we will be seeing QB's flying off the board this year.    can't cripple a team like in the past.

I hope it starts with Jacksonville....and although that might be a little optimistic Blaine Gabbart and Chad Henne are certainly nothing to write home about. It would be helpful if Jerry Jones decides that maybe Matt Barkley at #18 would look good in a Dallas uniform.

But if they start a QB-frenzy at #2 and two or three other teams follow....a shot at someone like Warmack MIGHT actually happen.

I hope it starts with Jacksonville....and although that might be a little optimistic Blaine Gabbart and Chad Henne are certainly nothing to write home about. It would be helpful if Jerry Jones decides that maybe Matt Barkley at #18 would look good in a Dallas uniform.

But if they start a QB-frenzy at #2 and two or three other teams follow....a shot at someone like Warmack MIGHT actually happen.

From what I had read, Dallas was already starting to talk extension with Romo.  If that is the case, I highly doubt they take a QB in round 1.