Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock based on Draftscout

The Colts 24th pick has a trade value of (740) and they trade the pick to the Jets for picks 39,72,141 total value (775.5).  Maybe the Jets want a QB or a TE that they really like and are willing to give the Colts extra to get that player?

I don't know if there is a "best" mock site, I just pulled Draftscout, this is based on updates as of 3/17.

39) Quinton Patton WR L Tech

72) Jamie Collins OLB S Miss

86) Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU

121) David Quessenberry OT San Jose St

141) Marcus Lattimore RB SC

192) Eric Herman OG Ohio

230) Sam Brenner OG Utah

254) Caleb Sturgis K Florida

I think all of these are within 5 spots of where they are projected and in most cases I went down the board rather than up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If Chance Warmack was on the board at 15, I would like to see them swap 1st rounders with the Saints and give the up their 2014 2nd round pick to jump up 9 spots.  I think that would get it done if the Colts pick at 24 range again next year.  The Colts would not have picks 39,72,141 in that case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If the Colts stay with the picks they have then CB Desmond Trufant seems logical.  Again the Colts would not have picks 39,72,141 in that case.

1. TRADE

2. Hopkins WR

3. Bostic LB or Lemonier LB

3. Winters G, Pugh G, Schwenke C/G

4. Swearinger or Thomas FS

5. Geathers or Washington LB (*Conditional?)

6. Bell, Taylor, Barner RB

7. Commings CB

Or if 1 of these is available...depends on Irsay's Twitter finger.

1a. COOPER, WARMACK, PATTERSON 

1b. Fluker G,  Hankins DT, Lotuleli DT, Austin WR

Thanks.......

Those 3 picks the site has us accepting in a trade are 2/3/5....   which is what I've been predicting the Colts would get if they try to trade down.

I think the Colts NOT getting a good compensatory pick is even more reason to trade down....  I don't think we want to be without the 5....  not in this deep of a draft...