Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This off-season has let me down so far.

So much media coming in and now it seems like we are over paying, I do trust the moves we have made thus far (not that I wanted them but i trust Grigs and Polian) but we have been so unactive as of late all ive heard is Landry visting, just very surprised and i hope we do add more soon. but through all of this the main point is that In grigson I trust.

So much media coming in and now it seems like we are over paying, I do trust the moves we have made thus far (not that I wanted them but i trust Grigs and Polian) but we have been so unactive as of late all ive heard is Landry visting, just very surprised and i hope we do add more soon. but through all of this the main point is that In grigson I trust.

Grigs and Polian?

So much media coming in and now it seems like we are over paying, I do trust the moves we have made thus far (not that I wanted them but i trust Grigs and Irsay) but we have been so unactive as of late all ive heard is Landry visting, just very surprised and i hope we do add more soon. but through all of this the main point is that In grigson I trust.

25 hours into FA.........lots to be done....Irsay tweeted we are not done signing veterans according to ESPN an hour ago.  Hang in there Colts fans!!!  :coltshelmet:

Colts are over paying?? Have you seen the foolish contracts other teams are handing out? I think the colts are being prudent and level headed in what, in reality, is a 2nd tier free agent class.

Straight up Blood....even the Walden contract made sense compared to Freeney's 28+ million the last two years....he got paid the range of other LBs with like numbers....