Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Interested in Ricky Jean Francois

Report from Rapoport saying that the Colts are one of 4 teams interested in Jean Francois.

#49ers DT Ricky Jean-Francois will take visits before making a choice, per source. Teams interested: #Eagles#Colts#Saints,#Titans

I woud love this signing, and it probably won't cost a lot. I hope the Colts sign him.

Psychic ?

Must be. I just hadn't seen his name brought up and posted it earlier in a different thread and now we see we have interest. Maybe I should come up with a few more names. Reportedly we dropped out on Levitre too and I also called that. So maybe you're right, My inner psychic is coming out. :D

Must be. I just hadn't seen his name brought up and posted it earlier in a different thread and now we see we have interest. Maybe I should come up with a few more names. Reportedly we dropped out on Levitre too and I also called that. So maybe you're right, My inner psychic is coming out. :D

You did call it.  What is the crystal ball saying now?  Why wait till 4pm for any news when you already know it?

You did call it.  What is the crystal ball saying now?  Why wait till 4pm for any news when you already know it?

I'm not ready to trust it yet. :D I do see Vasquez and Jake Long in our near future though. Don't hold me to it yet though, I maybe just day dreaming.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Topics

• In this destin article today, he has a little bit of it.   https://atozsports.com/indianapolis/adonai-mitchell-colts-nfl-journey-with-type-1-diabetes/   "He's been diagnosed as a Type 1 diabetic. "You're going to have to assign him, somebody, to be next to him for his first few years because his issues are all about his diabetes and his blood sugar," said a second scout. "When his blood sugars are off, he's rude; he's abrasive, he doesn't pay attention in meetings. It's why you get really, really cruddy character reports coming out of Georiga and Texas. But when his stuff is normal, and they get him normal by lunchtime, he's out at practice high energy, a best practice player, and loves football.   He's got Garrett Wilsonesque catch radius, athelic ability, and body control. But he's almost uncoachable.    A third source said diabetes was a major concern. "You've got to look out for it an he's got to take care of himself," he said. "Every diabetic does. Theres some questions but at the end of the day he's a good player that hasn't done anything overly malicious. He's probably just immature.""       So yeah, they either changed it or something else is behind the pay wall.    
    • Yeah, it's on GoLongTD's site, and paywalled. But here are some relevant snippets:    
    • I disagree. I don't think any team is basing their draft decisions on what Bob McGinn is reporting.    The scouts that are quoted in this article (presumably) work for NFL teams. Those teams already know the opinions of these scouts, and would have done their own work on the players being discussed. If I run a team and my scout starts talking about a player having some issues, we're having a meaningful discussion about it before we put him on the board.      If any reporter puts something out that's factually incorrect, sure, he's responsible for that. In this case, a reporter is sharing the opinions of sources, and he's framing it as such. If someone wants to take that as verified fact, that's their choice, but that's probably not a good idea.
    • On offense, 4 of 5 of our top receivers, 3 TE's, 1 o-lineman and our QB are unproven. So what is Ballard's rush to sign now, anything other than a young, talented prospect?  Why waste $$ on a declining good player that wants considerable guaranteed money on a multi-year deal?   Or why jump now for a decent vet?   There should be a few shots no later than final cuts for Ballard to go after  someone we like. If not, next years off season and draft should bring the final solutions.
    • My apologies.  I was simply venting.
  • Members