Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My Off-season Mock 3.0 (Three option)

I respect your opinion on this but alot of the experts disagree with that notion, phil wilson mike chappel and phil richards all say they will not resign many of there own fa and they wont be expensive deals either. Mcaffe will be the only some what expensive one.  Jason lacanfora had a column today basically saying the colts will be one of the most aggressive teams this offseason with signings and trades.  I know the so called experts are wrong from time to time but i trust our beat writers they see grigson taking advantage of this offseason and molding it to how he wants to see this team.  He had his hands tied behind his back last year with the cap.

The Colts have 23 free agents. i believe without a doubt that they will sign at least 8 to 12 of those free agents. 

DRAFT 2013

1. Trade + Stanton (2nd, 3rd, 5th) to Arizona (Compensatory: 5th for Garcon)

2. Larry Warford (G)

3. Menelik Watson (OT)

3. Brandon Jenkins or Chase Thomas or Jonathan Bostic (LB) or DaRick Rogers (WR)

4. Kwame Geathers (NT) or DJ Swearinger (SS)

5. Ray Graham or Jonathan Franklin or Kenyon Barner (RB)

5. Darius Slay (CB) or Brian Winters (OL) or Cobi Hamilton (WR)

6. Montori Hughes (DL) or Micah Hyde (CB) or Josh Evans (FS)

7.  :throwback:

FA

Killeen (OLB/DE), Kelley (WR), Seattle (S)Kruger (DL), Baker and/or Levitre (OL)

Re-Sign
Butler
Vaughn
Moala

Karim

McAfee

Freeney ( @ Reduced Price.)

DRAFT 2013

1. Trade + Stanton (2nd, 3rd, 5th) to Arizona (Compensatory: 5th for Garcon)

2. Larry Warford (G)

3. Menelik Watson (OT)

3. Brandon Jenkins or Chase Thomas or Jonathan Bostic (LB) or DaRick Rogers (WR)

4. Kwame Geathers (NT) or DJ Swearinger (SS)

5. Ray Graham or Jonathan Franklin or Kenyon Barner (RB)

5. Darius Slay (CB) or Brian Winters (OL) or Cobi Hamilton (WR)

6. Montori Hughes (DL) or Micah Hyde (CB) or Josh Evans (FS)

7.  :throwback:

FA

Killeen (OLB/DE), Kelley (WR), Seattle (S)Kruger (DL), Baker and/or Levitre (OL)

Re-Sign

Butler

Vaughn

Moala

Karim

McAfee

Freeney ( @ Reduced Price.)

Stanton is a UFA we can't trade him ... he is free to sign with whoever he wants.

"Luck’s offensive line was extremely subpar as well. Only left tackle Anthony Castonzo deserves to start at this level. Luck was hit a league-high 14 times when throwing. His receivers dropped an NFL-worst 50 passes. And the average distance of Luck’s passes was further than any quarterback in the game.

Simply put, Luck’s 18 interceptions and 54.5 completion percentage were the result of the Colts throwing him to a big-league offense right away. The Colts (21st-ranked scoring defense, 26th-ranked total defense) would have been 4-12 without Luck. Instead, he led an NFL-record-tying seven fourth-quarter comebacks and they finished a ridiculous 11-5.

1. Trade + Somebody to Arizona for (2nd, 3rd, 5th) (Compensatory: 5th for Garcon)

2. Larry Warford (G)

3. Menelik Watson (OT)

3. Brandon Jenkins or Chase Thomas or Jonathan Bostic (LB) or DaRick Rogers (WR)

4. Kwame Geathers (NT) or DJ Swearinger (SS)

5. Ray Graham or Jonathan Franklin or Kenyon Barner (RB)

5. Darius Slay (CB) or Brian Winters (OL) or Cobi Hamilton (WR)

6. Montori Hughes (DL) or Micah Hyde (CB) or Josh Evans (FS)

7.   :throwback:

FA

Killeen (OLB/DE)Kelley (WR)Seattle (S)Kruger (DL), Baker and/or Levitre (OL)

Montori Hughes got booted out of Tennessee.  Not too sure of the story there but we don't need a headcase.  Alex Hurst for me is an absolute no.  Watch his highlights on YouTube.  His wheels aren't good enough for the speed of the NFL.  He was like a matador with DEs in the SEC.  Ole'!!!

i was thinking because of his size and run blocking ability they might use him at guard