Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

To Those Who Want A New Coach:

doogansquest

by best player not on the field, do you mean some of our most recent 1st round draft picks? Hughes and donald brown? Or A-gonzo? maybe you meant Ugoh and pollack, they kinda count as a first pick. They were all missing from that game, as well as manning.

The steelers went 3-1 without their pro-bowl QB, so why shouldn't we? Oh wait, because we have no real 1st round talent from 2005 up. Face it, our coaches relied on Manning to Win for them. These horrible draft picks are the reason we are a bad team.

you can't win superbowls if your 1st round draft picks are busts the last 6 years.

Wrong, the Steelers won without Ben because they "play D" and "run the ball" .... Draft pick matter but... "Mindset" IMO is far more important. Definsive minded teams play D.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes a coach needs to be a little rah-rah and other times he needs to get in some grills, and yet others, being more passive. He doesn't understand that. He is one way all the time, stoic. Does that really give the teammates confidence.

I agree, JC is just not the type of coach this team "needs" in this situation.

Anyone can with P Manning.... Only a few could win without him.

Wrong, the Steelers won without Ben because they "play D" and "run the ball" .... Draft pick matter but... "Mindset" IMO is far more important. Definsive minded teams play D.

you are actually agreeing with me. I'm saying the steelers won because they have "talent" at other positions, which allows them to "play D" and "run the ball". If they had the colts roster with that mindset, then they would not have won without big ben

the only reason i want a different HC is because caldwell isnt proven. hes been the by-product of peyton. everyone can say he lead us to the superbowl in his first year, guess what it was a cupcake schedule and the whole getting us to the playoffs with all the injuries that was all peyton not caldwell. caldwell has a golden opportunity to prove he can coach without needing peyton and hes failing miserably.

Coach "C" is Bill Cowher, Even when the Steeler's struggled you knew he was in charge.

Coach "B" is Jeff Fischer, This man was able to bring lesser teams farther then most.

Coach "A" is Jon Gruden, Look what he did after taking over a Dungy team, he folded after the first year.

Coach Jim Caldwell, Look what he did after taking over a Dungy team, he folded after the first year.

I would prefer Jeff Fisher over the rest, Comparing a coach who has two year's worth of stat's compared to the lengthy career's of the other's is not fair. All of the coaches other then Caldwell took over losing team's. They had to build their legacy, Not have it given to them on a golden platter. Caldwell though is going in the wrong direction, just my opinion