Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears should be a playoff team

JimJaime

The Seahawks should be sitting at home watching the Playoffs and the Packers should have a first round bye as well. 

That ONE GAME where the replacements refs messed up and gave the Hawks the TD instead of the INT for the packers changed it all!

IE Lovie smith still be employed.

Weird how ONE game, ONE  BAD CALL can change so much in the NFL.

It's not all just one game though. If the Bears had won some of the more winnable games they had down the stretch (lost a close one to Houston in week 10, lost three in a row to Seattle, Minny and Green Bay in weeks 13, 14, 15), then they would have made the playoffs.  Jay Cutler is overrated, but he does need a better offensive line and their defense is getting old.

It's not all just one game though. If the Bears had won some of the more winnable games they had down the stretch (lost a close one to Houston in week 10, lost three in a row to Seattle, Minny and Green Bay in weeks 13, 14, 15), then they would have made the playoffs.  Jay Cutler is overrated, but he does need a better offensive line and their defense is getting old.

Very True, and I do not like cutler at all! Just pointing out how ONE game can make such a huge difference in the NFL. I am sure the Packers like to have that bye this week also.

I cant think of any other sport where ONE game can be so critical.

How many playoff teams did the Bears beat this year? Just how god awful ranked as their offense?

They are not a playoff team at all. They would have got beaten even worse than Minnesota did tonight. Take that bad call away and GB sits on the Number 2 seed with the Niners at Number 3.