Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panic or Relax?

Jay

I'm in an 8-team non-ppr standard scoring league. After week 1 I thought my team was pretty solid, a little shaky at RB, but still solid nonetheless. Now I am thinking I have to make a trade or else I'm screwed. I have NO reliable RBs at this point and I don't know if I should stay patient or shoot for a trade. Anyways, here is my team, tell me what y'all think. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

QB:

Matt Ryan

Tony Romo

RB:

Jamaal Charles

CJ0K

Willis McGahee

Shonn Greene

Donald Brown

WR:

Brandon Marshall

Julio Jones

Dez Bryant

Eric Decker

TE:

Antonio Gates

Jared Cook

Who is on waiver wire? See if you can get Andre Brown who will fill in for Bradshaw. See if someone has not drafted Mendenhall. See if someone is shying away from the Saints' RBs in Pierre Thomas and Mark Ingram because it is a big time RBC out there in Nawlins.

Those are some options, one of which is always floating out there. Does your league allow you to play the TE in the FLEX position? If yes, look for Pettigrew, Dennis Pitta or Kyle Rudolph in the waiver wire. If no, look for WRs, they are dime a dozen and play matchups with WR at the FLEX position.

Waiver wire is your best bet.

Who is on waiver wire? See if you can get Andre Brown who will fill in for Bradshaw. See if someone has not drafted Mendenhall. See if someone is shying away from the Saints' RBs in Pierre Thomas and Mark Ingram because it is a big time RBC out there in Nawlins.

Those are some options, one of which is always floating out there. Does your league allow you to play the TE in the FLEX position? If yes, look for Pettigrew, Dennis Pitta or Kyle Rudolph in the waiver wire. If no, look for WRs, they are dime a dozen and play matchups with WR at the FLEX position.

Waiver wire is your best bet.

Thanks for the reply. And I'm thinking about reaching for Andre Brown and dropping Shonn Greene. What about trade options? Should I trade away Julio for a decent RB? I'm not sure if it would be smart, but I'm also thinking of buying low on McFadden.