Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy Teams

turner46992

I dont know about you guys but I usually run like 4 or 5 fantasy team, this year I got 4 plus a dummy team I didnt even know I signed up for, my 4 teams are all averaging about 137.45 points this week.....You guys think thats good?

here is the roster for the one with the most projected points.

QB Aaron Rogers,

Rb Pierre Thomas, Ray Rice

Wr. Reggie Wayne, Aj Green

Te Rob Gronkowski

Kicker Bryant

Def Seahawks...THis is a Nfl managed league of 10 teams

This was a Bid Draft, and I wasnt really trying to get Rogers I wanted to over price him so I can steal a few other players but didnt work.

Replace Pierre Thomas with anyone who is left on the waiver wire. He's sharing carries with two other backs on a pass first team.

The Seahawks D is the only other big weakness, but I doubt you're going to find a better option.

Other than that good looking team. You have two first round caliber players in Rice and Rodgers. The best te in the NFL and pretty good recivers

Replace Pierre Thomas with anyone who is left on the waiver wire. He's sharing carries with two other backs on a pass first team.

The Seahawks D is the only other big weakness, but I doubt you're going to find a better option.

Other than that good looking team. You have two first round caliber players in Rice and Rodgers. The best te in the NFL and pretty good recivers

Yeah I agree, I was given thomas by my trying to be a * and over price him on someone else and ended up biting me back, Im lookin now to replace that D and Thomas as well

Thanks for the feedback