jvan1973 had the most liked content!

7 Followers

Uncategorized

Recent Profile Visitors

30,622 profile views

jvan1973's Achievements

Ring of Honor

Ring of Honor (6/6)

1. How much DE did Turner play? Didn't he mainly play OLB?
  2. He will be with the Cardinals for at least 5 years.
  3. No it isn't. He played 2 seasons since the surgery
  4. One pick has been made and it was for an elite college ER. What's the issue?
  5. Have you been drinking this morning? The Titans drafted Lathum
  6. I do indeed. They passed on boomer 3 times
  7. The Colts didn't want him anyway. They passed on him 3 times
  8. Yes. The money difference from the top of the 1st and the second was much more
  9. From @nsurg "So he had a cervical fusion... this is a surgery I do frequently. Once it heals the surgery is more or less the strongest part of the neck. The biggest problems with a fusion in this context are: (1) loss of nerve function prior to surgery may or may not recover after surgery, usually over the next 3-12 months (but his production after surgery implies no major concern on this) (2) the patient will have somewhat accelerated wear/arthritis at non fused levels. While this is a real concern, it will unfortunately be more of an issue for him later in life, after his NFL career. Peyton had this surgery as his final neck surgery before playing for the broncos, but his problem was number one above, he apparently never had the same arm strength as before. Ahmad Bradshaw also had this same surgery in 2013, he already had I think 6 years of RB play prior to that. His YPC held up but was utilized less, but this may mirror more a tapering RB career. I'm not personally worried about the medical status of this player, but I have no idea the actual details obviously. I will say that very few surgeons would be eager to clear the player to play afterwards, mostly for the stupid liability things in medicine. I think it's fair to say we got a really nice pick here for value." https://forums.colts.com/topic/76891-colts-select-laiatu-latu-edge-ucla/?do=findComment&comment=2646941
  10. A doctor would not be sued. They are giving an evaluation. He isn't their patient. No doctor would be willing to give evaluations if they were liable for future injuries. What I have read is the danger from the surgery is behind him. He didn't have nerve damage and the fusion was a success
  11. I guess. But he isn't the speedster many are hoping for. Aren't he and Pittman very similar?
  12. Penix is the 3rd qb taken. Bo Nix before McCarthy