Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jonathan Vilma's Attorney Calls Appeal Hearing a 'Sham': Fan Reaction

shakedownstreet

Among the many punishments handed down by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell against the New Orleans Saints were full season suspensions for head coach Sean Payton and defensive captain Jonathan Vilma. Allegedly, Vilma played a leadership role in the Saints' "pay for performance" system.

rest of the article...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jonathan-vilmas-attorney-calls-appeal-hearing-sham-fan-181000737--nfl.html

The writer shows bias of course thats obvious, but there is more to it then whats being said I think, someone is lying no doubt not to mention if in fact Goodell is withholding evidence, isnt that tampering? at the very least its unethical and the truth will come out one way or the other on either end

The writer shows bias of course thats obvious, but there is more to it then whats being said I think, someone is lying no doubt not to mention if in fact Goodell is withholding evidence, isnt that tampering? at the very least its unethical and the truth will come out one way or the other on either end

When you are guilty...its an attorney's trick to stage an indignant walkout claiming no evidence..

Its like a boxer who just got knocked down telling the trainer..he's not hurt...

The trainer isnt sure if you are hurt or not and he might beleive you...

Vilma is an employee of Goddell's

he can accept the punishment or he can quit and sue the NFL...

2 choices..

When you are guilty...its an attorney's trick to stage an indignant walkout claiming no evidence..

Its like a boxer who just got knocked down telling the trainer..he's not hurt...

The trainer isnt sure if you are hurt or not and he might beleive you...

Vilma is an employee of Goddell's

he can accept the punishment or he can quit and sue the NFL...

2 choices..

Vilma is saying..you cant show me the evidence of the things we both know I did....