Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should Colts trade Flacco

Patrick Miller

On 10/24/2024 at 5:09 PM, jvan1973 said:

That's what they do.    Miserable folks.  Post the same thing over and over.   Hoping the team fails so they can be right.   I choose to hope for better play while also acknowledging the team has faults.    Some negative  Nellie's here have an agenda.  A few of them have admitted to it.   

Unfortunately, that is the MO for many posters on forums in the social media age.  Haven't you noticed that the game threads for Colts losses are much longer than for when they win?  Even in the news - topics/stories about bad things get plenty of comments/clicks, while feel good stories don't get much traction.  That has always bothered me and it speaks volumes about the human psyche.  IMHO, I think a lot of negative posters, here and elsewhere, have issues outside of their football fandom.  I am a fan, but the sun will still rise on Monday if the Colts lose. 

I will admit that I do get annoyed at Frank and Shane's in-game decisions (kicking long FGs instead of punting and giving opponents a longer field to deal with, not taking the sure 3pts on 4th down, not bleeding the clock when the situation calls for it, etc).  I work as a procurement manager and, when watching games, I liken those failures as "poor business decisions".  That is why I appreciate Dungy even more now...it turns out that he was great at all of the things Frank and Shane have struggled with. 

• Thanks 1