Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Texans predictions

danlhart87

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We need to blitz Stroud a lot, he panics under pressure.

He’s actually PFF’s highest rated QB against the blitz with a grade of 88.7. Our line was a turnstile last week but hopefully they’ve tightened things up and give him some time back there in the pocket 😏

8 minutes ago, Qwiz said:

He’s actually PFF’s highest rated QB against the blitz with a grade of 88.7. Our line was a turnstile last week but hopefully they’ve tightened things up and give him some time back there in the pocket 😏

It’s their Oline that doesn’t handle blitzing. Apparently it’s been a problem last few weeks. Same thing with colts when Strausser was here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It’s their Oline that doesn’t handle blitzing. Apparently it’s been a problem last few weeks. Same thing with colts when Strausser was here.

The o-line has been the biggest disappointment, especially when it comes to penalties (Tunsil) and poor play in general (Green, Mason). I knew Strausser’s tenure in Indy wasn’t great but sheesh, and I along with other fans had no choice but to give him a chance, but sheesh. He’s gotta go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

My guess is he will unless there is some set back. They will probably put Carlisle’s on IR to make room. I am confused why Mcgrone is questionable when he hasn’t been activated to roster. Maybe it all depends on Buck.

Al-Shaajr being out is a huge loss for the Texans as he is there best LB. Add that Nico is out, I think we have a good chance of winning this. Robert Woods will be the deep threat but isn’t Nico, the Texans passing game was kind of lost last week. I imagine they will be better playing our scheme. 

• Like 1