Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They were indeed great players, but honestly, so far from what I’ve seen, JT seems to me that he is even more of a break the play for a huge gainer than either of those HOF players you named.  Time will tell whether JT will himself turn into a HOF candidate, but his ability to break the play open as a home run threat, to me, it’s thus far unmatched.
    • Ravens are also 0-2.  
    • With all the social media outlets today, fans have plenty of avenues to voice their displeasure and it will get through to the owner and team. remember how Ballard says he sees what's being said and likes to take his shots to * people off? It's like anything in life, when you want change , you stand up and demand it. The last thing you do is just say , there's nothing I can do about it. Now , I'm not suggesting you do that or even want to do that. I'm just pointing out there are ways to get your voice out there for fans.
    • Maaaan.... don't remind me of that.  I know about that cursesince several years. And guess what I did having the 1st ovr pick in one of my fantasy leagues?!?!   🫣
    • For my part, I'm not panicking. More about being angry. Not because of AR(who's basically a rookie), or AD or any young player...more about vets that don't live up to their expectations for the money they make. The coaching and play calling. And since several years: Our defensive scheme and DC.  The Oline for how much money they get and how they play to not justify that.   Edit: and of course Ballard not bringing in veteran help in the secondary.
  • Members