Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden 25 Launch Ratings

Ratings are starting to drop for Madden and I’m not sure how I feel about them.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/ratings?team=10

Some of personal thoughts:

- DeFo an 87.  I can respect it but I was predicting an 89 or 90.

- JT an 87.  What is it going to take for JT to be in the 90s?  Even during his rushing champ year he was only a 90 and that was after the midway point

- AD a 72.  I think that’s low.  I’d put him at a 75 tops.  He has 94 speed, 91 agility, only 89 jumping.  I expect AD to be probably 80 by EOTY

- MPJ an 86.  I think that’s low once again.  Should be close to a 90.  I think it’s his speed and agility holding him down because those ratings are 89 and 85 respectively 

13 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

Ratings are starting to drop for Madden and I’m not sure how I feel about them.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/ratings?team=10

Some of personal thoughts:

- DeFo an 87.  I can respect it but I was predicting an 89 or 90.

- JT an 87.  What is it going to take for JT to be in the 90s?  Even during his rushing champ year he was only a 90 and that was after the midway point

- AD a 72.  I think that’s low.  I’d put him at a 75 tops.  He has 94 speed, 91 agility, only 89 jumping.  I expect AD to be probably 80 by EOTY

- MPJ an 86.  I think that’s low once again.  Should be close to a 90.  I think it’s his speed and agility holding him down because those ratings are 89 and 85 respectively 

Top 10 picks are usually a 75 in the Madden drafts in the game. No way a 2nd round pick in AD would be a 75. 72 is actually generous based on their scale. They are grading him like a late 1st round pick. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Yoshinator said:

Top 10 picks are usually a 75 in the Madden drafts in the game. No way a 2nd round pick in AD would be a 75. 72 is actually generous based on their scale. They are grading him like a late 1st round pick. 

Hmmm, that’s real but it’s widely agreed that dude should’ve been a 1st round pick.  Xavier Worthy is a 75.  I would feel better if AD was closer to that based off what you’re saying.  I’d even say AD should be a 74.

• Like 1