Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any Players Start Camp on PuP?

Smonroe

I noticed a few teams had several players on the PuP list.  Are there any Colts that won't participate at the start of camp?

I don't think Branden Smith did the OTA's, and I think Pierce missed some practices.

Smith had knee surgery which has been well discussed on here. 

Flowers is expected to be ready to go by the start of the season.

Lammons and Pittman were banged up during OTAs but seem fine as of now.

Dulin seems to be without a brace and should be ready for camp.

Scott as we all know is out for the year… sad face…

That’s as much as I know as of this week. I’m sure more will be revealed on the 24th.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Smith might be the one to start on PUP. We will see though. He might be ready. Shocking that flowers seems full go.

A few teams had multiple players on PuP.  They can come off any time so it's probably a roster manipulation thing, so if a player is really still recovering he can start the season on PuP.

Smith is the main candidate.  Even though Flowers said he's ready, sometimes they still need time to get into football shape.  I'm hoping Hull is ready, the RB room is pretty thin.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

A few teams had multiple players on PuP.  They can come off any time so it's probably a roster manipulation thing, so if a player is really still recovering he can start the season on PuP.

Smith is the main candidate.  Even though Flowers said he's ready, sometimes they still need time to get into football shape.  I'm hoping Hull is ready, the RB room is pretty thin.

Flowers was full go in OTA and mini camp it looked like though.

I think they just held smith out to get him ready for camp. I expect him to practice but we will see.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2024 at 1:23 PM, Smonroe said:

Looks like Lammons starts on PuP, but physicals were still ongoing as I wrote this.

I was going to say i doubt he makes the roster, but considering it's arguably our worst position group aside from FS, hej just might make the roster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nah, I see their D middle being exposed. They lost Willie Gay Jr. and their high IQ Nick Bolton looked SLOW. Teams are looking at that and their RBs and TEs are salivating. This was similar to the weaknesses they had while playing Brady and he took them apart with Edelman, Gronk and Rex Burkhead versus their slower LBs   If Lamar could sustain drives with accuracy, Mahomes would be sitting on the bench more. Watch Zac Taylor/Burrow and even Jim Harbaugh take advantage of that with sucking LBs into play action. Henry doesn’t catch many passes, so once his team trails, it’s a disadvantage for them, that’s what Titans realized and let him go.   Spags will be playing 3 safeties more or hope for his blitzes to get home. It depends if Burrow and the Bengals can finally start a season fast. They are capable of keeping Mahomes on the sidelines and not getting into a deficit.
    • Yeah.    I mean, everyone that's saying "he's just doing GM speak" is honestly right. I just found it interesting to hear him analyze the team. But yes, the last thing he would want to do is put up bulletin board material for our locker room.    While Belichick was always dry with his interviews leading up to a game, I can't recall him ever trashing on any team. So, essentially, there's nothing really going on with this video that's note worthy.    I guess if the mods want to close this thread it's understandable. 
    • As of right now, I can't see anyone stopping this Chiefs team. They have a top 5 defense still even with the losses in the secondary. They have a HOF QB, TE and coach, an actual running game in Pacheco, and to top it all off they've got actual fast receivers again. Worthy and Rice both looked like Tyreek Hills out there last night...    I don't know man... Not even the Bengals match up well against that... We might be seeing the Dolphin's undefeated season finally matched.  
    • I’m fine with AR running as long as it isn’t just tuck the ball and run every snap. Designed stuff or everyone is covered and he can take off freely and slide is okay.    Baltimore wasn’t using Henry as effectively as they could have. Feel like they left a lot of opportunity out there for PA throws and RPO with the two. As long as we figure out how to use AR/JT properly and together, I think our offense can truly be dangerous. 
  • Members

• teganslaw

teganslaw 1,168

• Creekside

Creekside 784

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,535

• chad72

chad72 18,473

• lollygagger8

lollygagger8 5,557

• PackersNation