Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mighty Blue’s Week 5 Recap

Mighty Blue

Hey guys,

It’s great to have the weekend off, huh?:rock:

I just saw how a TV station can change it’s mind to go from a boring, lop-sided game, Steelers vs Bills, to a good and exciting game, Chargers vs Browns, today. To bad the Thursday night cable channel can’t do thathaha

As for the Atlanta Falcons…I didn’t know you guys were still playing…Mariotta is the Quarterback?!:scratch: Who knew?

Has the Bermuda Triangle been shifted to every football field’s 43 yard line? Talk about missed field goals from the 43…I know what McLaughlin says about that:td:
How often is drug testing in the NFL…

Texans beat Jaguars! Hmmm?!

Hey Trevor(lost “Sir Lawrence” status)

you’ll be in our house, soon:woah:

And what about that qb for the cards?

“Cryler”, “Crybaby” no…the “hail murry kid”… in your own stadium, in front of millions of viewers ( minus one, me)…you OVER THROW your receiver. Seems kinda phishy…If the cards fans don’t complain about you then they are as dumb as the check writers:censored2:

Ok, I can’t stand the cards :thmdown:

Hey, Rams

It’s time to start playing football…a second Super Bowl isn’t automatic the next year:neener:

Hey Dak, I believe your boss is not in a “Rush” to get you back in to play…you might consider Wildcat plays:cheers:

I will make a prediction for the Super Bowl…Bills( if our Colts don’t make it) vs Eagles:goodluck:

That’s s it for now and I hope all athletes recover from their injuries and 

others stay safe.

Go Colts and Go Fans!

Archived