1. 1. When will Dayo be back?

• Week 1
    • Week 2-4
    • Week 5-8
    • Week 9-12
    • Week 13-17
    • Will not play this season
  2. 2. Turay will miss how many games this year

3. 3. What position group will be most impacted (starters) by injury in 2021?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2021 at 08:56 AM

On 5/26/2021 at 7:02 AM, bravo4460 said:

Okereke or Leonard will end up missing a decent amount time is my guess... And with Walker gone, Colts don’t really have anyone else at LB that’s worth much.

IMO, either the Colts are gambling at LB this year, or they are confident in one of the other guys stepping up. Franklin and Adams are OK depth, but I just don't see a situation where either are going to get meaningful rotational snaps. And quite simply Oke and Leonard can't be expected to play 100% of minutes at MIKE and WILL, and that doesn't even include the 20-25% of the snaps we use a SAM. 

Speed is the only guy I can think they might be projecting to step up and get minutes as backup at either MIKE or WILL, or take the SAM snaps. Skai Moore is coming off 2 years of being waived/PS and then opting out last year. I just can't see Glasgow being anything but a STs guy. Jefferson is a little intriguing, but he's been waived by like 5 or 6 teams in 3 years.

I was hoping we'd pick up a solid vet for depth, or perhaps take a LB in the middle rounds. There were some pretty decent prospects that were available. Oh well. If either starters get hurt, we'll be hurting IMO unless Speed has developed. 

Archived