Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins GM: Tua Tagovailoa starter in 21'

danlhart87

6 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30657840/gm-chris-grier-says-tua-tagovailoa-miami-dolphins-starting-quarterback-2021

Lots of speculation that Dolphins might go QB but GM seems happy with Tua.

If I were them and he was there I would take Sewell.

WR might be option too...

If I were them I'd try and trade the farm, including Tua, to trade up to #2 OR #1 and get Fields/Lawrence. 

Maybe Tua will get better from his hip injury just 13 months ago but I would move on from him from what I seen, if I could get a Fields or preferably Lawrence.

The rumor was he took over for Fitz so early in season was because they wanted to take a good look at Tua with so many QB prospects in the 2021 Draft. 

So I'm not so sure Tua is their QB for future?

13 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

If I were them I'd try and trade the farm, including Tua, to trade up to #2 OR #1 and get Fields/Lawrence. 

Maybe Tua will get better from his hip injury just 13 months ago but I would move on from him from what I seen, if I could get a Fields or preferably Lawrence.

The rumor was he took over for Fitz so early in season was because they wanted to take a good look at Tua with so many QB prospects in the 2021 Draft. 

So I'm not so sure Tua is their QB for future?

I don't understand teams that draft QBs top 10 then give up on them after 1 season. Tua isn't the best but has potential. 

Cards did same thing with Rosen who now looks like a massive bust. 

Archived