Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I simulated the entire season

danlhart87

Not sure the Bengals are gonna be a higher seed than the Ravens, but I suppose there are surprises every year, so whatever.  I'd be on board with the playoffs working out like that though.  Losing in the AFC Championship to the eventual Superbowl champ, after the season we just went through, would be a nice comeback season.

Very interesting. I can't see the Bengals making the playoffs this year. Their defense is still a mess and their offensive line is one the worst in football. 

I also don't think the Cardinals will go too far in the playoffs if they make it. They've got some fantastic talent, and the offense should be unreal. But I think there are better, more complete teams over them that will give them problems in the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Very interesting. I can't see the Bengals making the playoffs this year. Their defense is still a mess and their offensive line is one the worst in football. 

I also don't think the Cardinals will go too far in the playoffs if they make it. They've got some fantastic talent, and the offense should be unreal. But I think there are better, more complete teams over them that will give them problems in the playoffs. 

I expect Hopkins to go off this year big time and Texans will regret trading him.

Archived