Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TODAY the Colts had a (training camp)scimmage in full pads DEFENSE WINS(our defense is looking good)

coltsuser21

Safety Melvin Bullitt gathered in the ball after a deflection by Justin Tryon and raced 95 yards for a score to put the defense ahead, 21-17.

Painter completed 16-of-26 passes for 182 yards in five possessions. Orlovsky hit 14-of-22 passes for 120 yards, with one interception.

Running back Devin Moore led Colts rushers with four carries for 24 yards. Veteran Joseph Addai had two early carries for two yards. Rookie running back Delone had three carries for eight yards. No other Colts player had more than two

attempts.

Wide receiver Austin Collie topped the club with six receptions for 72 yards. A trio of regulars had three receptions: Reggie Wayne (28 yards), Pierre Garcon (44) and Anthony Gonzalez (24). A total of 15 Colts had receptions.

YOU KNOW AUSTIN COLLIE LEADS AGAIN LETS GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

this actually gives us a more thought of our players a full game in pads!

My link

Safety Melvin Bullitt gathered in the ball after a deflection by Justin Tryon and raced 95 yards for a score to put the defense ahead, 21-17.

Painter completed 16-of-26 passes for 182 yards in five possessions. Orlovsky hit 14-of-22 passes for 120 yards, with one interception.

Running back Devin Moore led Colts rushers with four carries for 24 yards. Veteran Joseph Addai had two early carries for two yards. Rookie running back Delone had three carries for eight yards. No other Colts player had more than two

attempts.

Wide receiver Austin Collie topped the club with six receptions for 72 yards. A trio of regulars had three receptions: Reggie Wayne (28 yards), Pierre Garcon (44) and Anthony Gonzalez (24). A total of 15 Colts had receptions.

YOU KNOW AUSTIN COLLIE LEADS AGAIN LETS GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!

this actually gives us a more thought of our players a full game in pads!

My link

It was most definitely not in full pads. They ran around in shorts.

And don't get too excited about anything here. It was # 1 D v. # 2 O and vice-versa.

Hidden

Don't forget the BIGGEST difference............NO MANNING !

What he said...

Call me impressed when Curtis "I have compromising pictures of someone in the Colts front office" Painter isn't running the offense.