Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh (-3 1/2) at Denver (12-25-18)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST   Jim Nantz and Tony (runaway mouth) Romo on CBS

40 degrees and sunny at the Mile high stadium....over-under at 47. 5 

Pitt veteran "Big Ben' Rothlisberger (271 of 416, 3,202 yards, 23 TDs, 10 INTs) has big time receivers in Antonio Brown (62 catches, 810 yards, 11 TDs) and JuJu Schuster (64 catches, 866 yards) and a strong runner in James Conner (173 carries, 796 yards, 10 TDs),

Ben has been sacked just 14 times in 10 games but that will be put to the test in Denver against OLBS Von Miller (10 sacks and Bradley Chubb ( 9 sacks) . Denver's "Mr Average) QB Case Keenum (229 of 362, 2,605 yards, 11 TDs and 10 INTs) has not gotten the ball into the end zone very much even with WR Emmanuel Sanders (60 catches, 763 yards) and star rookies Phillip Lindsey (121 carries, 670 yards) and Courtland Sutton (23 catches, 459 yards) . 

The Broncos have lost by 2 to Houston, by 4 and 7  to KC and by 3 to the Rams.

The Steelers (7-2-1) have won six in a row but a loss drops them behind KC (9-2) in the overall AFC standings.

Pitt needed a miracle to come from 16 points behind and win at Jacksonville last week. Denver needed a similar miracle to come from 13 behind and  win at San Diego 23-22 last week.

The over-under seems high to me here.

These two teams are scoring 48 points? LeVeon Bell will come back before that happens.

Take the under

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

'Minnesota Case' has shown up today...  15 of 28...2 TDs

I think he played very well today, better than when he was with us. He used to make some bad passes and needed the receivers to bail him out.  Some of us on the Vikings site (Daily Norseman) wrote that he was playing better today.

Hope the Colts make the playoffs but if they don't, I'd like to see Denver. The teams in the AFC that I am rooting most for are the Colts, the Chargers, then the Steelers, then the Broncos. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I think he played very well today, better than when he was with us. He used to make some bad passes and needed the receivers to bail him out.  Some of us on the Vikings site (Daily Norseman) wrote that he was playing better today.

Hope the Colts make the playoffs but if they don't, I'd like to see Denver. The teams in the AFC that I am rooting most for are the Colts, the Chargers, then the Steelers, then the Broncos. 

He's not a great player at all..but he's a leader.....and the Broncos need that because they have some rookies playing. he never complains.Its never the line's fault (and they have a really make shift line)

...He's so average but he's just a good guy.

Kirk Cousins is a better QB....but the changes from last year worked out

• Like 1