Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To some people, maybe even most.  But not everyone!!
    • What a draft so far! I just got home from a sales appointment for work and started catching up on all of this madness.    What a draft so far! Loving the first and second picks. Our team got better today. No doubt about that.    I don’t know anything about this Gonclave guy, but I agree with other posters that you can never stock up enough on OL depth/future potential starters. Looking forward to reading up on him.    Most importantly, I am so gosh darn proud of this forum. This is one of the best draft threads I think we have ever had on here. I had my reservations/ concerns after the first few weeks of free agency. But this has been amazing to catch up on. Keep being awesome, folks!    Can’t wait for the season to start! Go ‘Shoe! 
    • Here's my simple plan for day 3. Grab a top RB in round 4. I want Jaylin Wright, Braelon Allen, or Audric Estime. See if any of them fall to our 4th round pick. If at any point before our 4th round pick two of them are gone, trade up for the last one. If two or three remain at our pick, take the highest ranked one on our board.    Ballard has been beating out the runs at positions. RB is the next one to beat out. Get a no2 RB to team up with Taylor. Taylor, Hull, and one of these three guys at RB would be very nice for the offense and would protect us against a Taylor injury.
    • There is still a few decent players that we could pick in the secondary or linebackers. We have quite a few picks coming up to add good depth and camp competition.
    • I agree with this and well said. It’s not too much to ask that he appear interested and engaged in the interview process. He turned teams off and it cost him. Regarding Ballard, I am clearly in the minority but I think it’s a bad look and unprofessional for an NFL executive, the man representing the franchise, to drop curse words and then half-way apologize and then keep swearing as if he just couldn’t control it. Also, Ballard doesn’t really know Mitchell, he hasn’t spent enough time with him over any lengthy period to where he can know he’s a “good kid.” I am really excited for the pick and we were fired up at my house when Mitchell’s name was called. I just think the Ballard stuff was embarrassing and nothing but theater. 
  • Members

• Hooch

Hooch 3

Rookie
    • Scott Pennock

Scott Pennock 4,372

• compuls1v3

compuls1v3 1,979

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 945

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,072